There are numerous player prop betting options on Tony Pollard for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. This Week 14 matchup features Pollard’s Dallas Cowboys (9-3) taking on the Houston Texans (1-10-1) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Tony Pollard Week 14 Player Props
Buy Cowboys Tickets
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 10:36 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Pollard Rushing Stats and Trends
- Pollard racks up 71.0 rushing yards per game this season, 2.5 greater than Sunday’s prop total.
- Seven times this year (in 12 games – 58.3%), Pollard rushed for more than 68.5 yards.
- Pollard’s rushing yards per game average this season of 71.0 yards is 23.1 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (47.9).
- In nine of 12 opportunities this season (75.0%), Pollard has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Pollard has multiple rushing touchdowns in two games this year. He’s scored on the ground in five total games.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Cowboys Vs. Texans Stats and Trends
- The Texans are allowing 209.2 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- Pollard will go up against a Texans squad that allows 169.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Cowboys have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking second-best by surrendering just 179.8 passing yards per game. They rank 22nd on offense (210 passing yards per game).
- The Cowboys rank seventh in run offense (145.9 rushing yards per game) and 24th in run defense (129.8 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- This season, the Cowboys are putting up 5.8 yards per play on offense (12th in the league), while sporting the fourth-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.2).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
- Steelers GM Omar Khan scouts prospective buyers at HBCU Legacy Bowl and Incorporate
- Who will be the Steelers primary receiver in 2023?