Before Dalton Schultz hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends you should know before you place a bet on his player prop bet markets. Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys (9-3) hit the field against the Houston Texans (1-10-1) in Week 14 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Dalton Schultz Week 14 Player Props
Buy Cowboys Tickets
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-120)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 2:42 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Schultz Receiving Stats and Trends
- Schultz’s 34.3 receiving yards average is 0.2 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12), Schultz has put up over 34.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz has an average receiving yards prop total of 36.5. But he accumulates 2.2 less yards per game than that.
- Schultz has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his games (four of 10).
- In two of 10 games this season, Schultz has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Cowboys Vs. Texans Stats and Trends
- The 209.2 yards per game the Texans are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- Schultz will go up against a Texans squad that allows 169.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- The Cowboys rank 22nd in passing yards this season (210 per game), but they’ve been shining on defense, ranking second-best in the NFL with 179.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Cowboys rank seventh in the NFL with 145.9 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 24th in rushing yards allowed per contest (129.8).
- The Cowboys have the fourth-best defense in the NFL in terms of yards per play allowed (5.2), while their offense is ranked 12th, picking up 5.8 per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
- Steelers GM Omar Khan scouts prospective buyers at HBCU Legacy Bowl and Incorporate
- Who will be the Steelers primary receiver in 2023?