Before George Pickens suits up Sunday, there will be player prop bet markets available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on CBS. Pickens and the Pittsburgh Steelers (4-7) take on the Atlanta Falcons (5-7) in a Week 13 matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
George Pickens Week 13 Player Props
Buy Steelers Tickets
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 6:21 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Pickens Receiving Stats and Trends
- Pickens averages 46.4 receiving yards, 0.1 less than the prop total of 46.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In five of 11 games this season, Pickens has put up over 46.5 receiving yards.
- Pickens has totaled 6.9 more receiving yards per game (46.4) than his average prop total (39.5).
- In six of 11 games, Pickens has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of 11 games this year, Pickens has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Steelers Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- The Falcons have the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 255.6 yards per game through the air.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Falcons are 21st in the NFL, giving up 127.5 yards per game.
- The Steelers have the 25th-ranked passing offense this season (199.4 passing yards per game), and they’ve been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking third-worst with 263.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Steelers are averaging 113.6 rushing yards per game offensively this season (21st in NFL), and they are allowing 104 rushing yards per game (sixth) on defense.
- While the Steelers’ defense ranks 21st with 5.9 yards per play allowed, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking third-worst with 5.1 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
- Steelers GM Omar Khan scouts prospective buyers at HBCU Legacy Bowl and Incorporate
- Who will be the Steelers primary receiver in 2023?