Check out these betting insights before you place player prop wagers on Ezekiel Elliott for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This Week 14 matchup features Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys (9-3) taking on the Houston Texans (1-10-1) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Ezekiel Elliott Week 14 Player Props
Buy Cowboys Tickets
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 11, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 67.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Friday at 2:43 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Elliott Rushing Stats and Trends
- Elliott’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 67.5 yards. That’s 2.1 more than his season average of 65.4.
- Elliott has gained over 67.5 yards on the ground in five of 12 games so far this season.
- Elliott has had an average rushing yards prop bet set at 53.6 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 11.8 yards.
- Elliott has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in seven games out of 10 opportunities (70.0%).
- Elliott recorded multiple rushing touchdowns in two games this season, while scoring in six games.
OFFER: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Catch the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Cowboys Vs. Texans Stats and Trends
- The Texans have the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 209.2 yards per game through the air.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Texans are 32nd in the NFL, conceding 169.1 yards per game.
- The Cowboys rank 22nd in passing yards this year (210 per game), but they’ve been shining on the defensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 179.8 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys rank seventh in run offense (145.9 rushing yards per game) and 24th in run defense (129.8 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- This season, the Cowboys are accumulating 5.8 yards per play on offense (12th in the league), while featuring the fourth-best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.2).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.
- Steelers GM Omar Khan scouts prospective buyers at HBCU Legacy Bowl and Incorporate
- Who will be the Steelers primary receiver in 2023?