Verify out these betting tendencies right before you area participant prop wagers on Dak Prescott for Sunday’s sport, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys (5-2) and the Chicago Bears (3-4) meet up with in Week 8 at AT&T Stadium.
Dak Prescott 7 days 8 Participant Props
Invest in Cowboys Tickets
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Day: Oct 30, 2022
Nationwide Soccer League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 6:37 AM ET. For a comprehensive checklist of sporting activities betting odds, access United states of america Today Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Prescott Passing Stats and Trends
- Prescott’s ordinary passing yards prop this time is 264.5, when his real passing common is below that by 94. yards.
- Prescott has done a touchdown move when out of two video games this year.
- In one of two games this 12 months, Prescott has thrown an interception, but zero video games with additional than one INT.
Provide: Claim your risk-free wager up to $350. Capture the pleasure and begin betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New shopper provide in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Circumstances. Wager now!
Cowboys Vs. Bears Stats and Traits
- The 180.3 passing yards the Bears yield for every sport would make them the NFL’s third-rated move defense this period.
- The Bears have the NFL’s 29th-ranked protection towards the run, surrendering 149.7 yards per game.
- On defense, the Cowboys have been a top-5 unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-ideal by surrendering just 185.1 passing yards for each activity. They rank 27th on offense (183.3 passing yards for each game).
- The Cowboys are averaging 121.7 rushing yards for each match on offense (14th in the NFL), and they rank 20th defensively with 120.1 speeding yards permitted for each activity.
- The Cowboys are accumulating 5.3 yards per play on offense (27th in the league), whilst featuring the next-very best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5.1) this season.
Gannett might gain income from Tipico for viewers referrals to betting products and services. Tipico has no impact over nor are any these types of revenues in any way dependent on or joined to the newsrooms or information coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling trouble? Get in touch with 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).
Read through Also
- Steelers owner Artwork Rooney II hints that QB Mitch Trubisky will be back in 2023
- 5 players for the Steelers to watch at the East-West Shrine Bowl